Friday, February 26, 2010

Week One, Day Three

Last night BF and I went to the grocery store to buy hair products. For the first time in history, his products cost more than mine.

I ended up settling on V05 Tea Therapy calming chamomile tea. It has a nice scent and it's supposedly very nourishing. I've heard a lot about Suave and V05 from people who are fans of CO'ing, but I think I tried Suave out a few years ago and it left my hair a little waxy. Plus the V05 was on sale for .98, and I'm a poor college student. Haven't used it yet.

I'm planning on using the V05 as the cleansing conditioner for 10 minutes, rinsing, then using Nexxus on my ends a bit since they need extra moisture. Then rinsing for another couple minutes. We'll see how this goes.

I added some baby powder to my scalp today since I work my hair up to work, and I wanted to make sure that my roots didn't look darker/oily in contrast under the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment