Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week One, Day Two

I CO'd my ends again today. My scalp is beginning to feel a little itchy, and I'm still not enjoying my air dried look. My ends are frizzy, but the frizz around my side-part is laying completely flat. So the damage done near the top of my head is starting to relax, though my scalp is looking a little greasy even though I just washed it.

After some searching on the internet, I found some different methods of CO washing. One of them involved putting loads of conditioner all over your scalp and length and leaving it in for 10-15 minutes. This is because while conditioners can clean hair, they need more time to sit than shampoos do. Then rinse for 2 minutes or so, add a bit more conditioner to the ends, and rinse completely.

I may give this a try tomorrow after work.

Also, I started the day off with my hair in a bun, but I took it down during class and it has been down all day ever since. So I failed a little bit with the "updo" part of my challenge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment